Good morning, folks! It has been a whirlwind of disaster relief activity since the last update. Here are some things you need to know:
- We are collaborating with other relief agencies, teams and building supply companies to "strategerize" on the rebuilding phase of recovery. Pray for those conversations. I am hopeful that good things are coming our way.
- If you nails that you need pulled in your home, we can probably help with that tedious task. Let us know so we can try to schedule you some help.
- If you need your house sprayed for mold, speak up.
- We still have lots of supplies here at church. If you attend New Covenant Church, please call or come in and let us know what you need. Fairly soon, we will move these to a centralized DR warehouse.
- Because so many people are still waiting for final word from adjusters or FEMA, we have held off on the update survey to find our your needs going forward. This will come by Monday. It is vital, especially if you have no flood insurance, that you complete that as soon after it comes as possible.
- We are still waiting on some Bibles to come in for those of you who have requested a replacement for one lost in the flood.
- If you need a pastor, elder or deacon to visit you and pray with you, please ask. In all the busyness of cleanup, it is easy to neglect the care of your soul. Let us know how we can minister to you.
- Now is the time to ask for help. Whatever you need help with in your home, please let us know. We will make every effort to get an individual or a group to you to help you.
- If you need a specialized tool for a job on your home, ask. If we have it, it's yours to use. If we don' have it, we may be able to get it.